Nursery Carpet Cleaning
Nursery Carpet Cleaning
Health & hygiene of your nursery or School
As a nursery owner, you understand the importance of hygiene and cleanliness in running your business. Spring Clean Homes are approved by the National Carpet Cleaners Association and shares your concern to make your nursery a clean and pleasant place to work, play and learn.
6 Reasons to Maintain Clean Carpets
• Health & Safety at work regulations require you to maintain a clean environment including carpeted areas and rugs
• Industry guidelines state that carpets and rugs should be regularly cleaned
• Blood, vomit and urine stain removal require specialist treatment for standard cleaning would not be sufficient
• Regular professional treatments prolong the life of your carpets and rugs reducing the cost of replacement
• Regular cleaning approves the appearance of your carpets and makes for a brighter place to work, play and learn
• Clean carpets as part of an overall clean premises will reassure parents of your high levels of cleanliness
Be Proud Of Your Nursery Standards
Parents of children attending nursery schools, need re assuring that the health of children are not put at risk, due to an unhealthy environment.
If you are proud of the standards you keep in your nursery and want to show the parents that you care about the well being of the children that attend your nursery
We would like to offer you a FREE survey where we will assess your carpet cleaning needs and provide you with a competitive quotation to complete the works.
We would recommend spring clean carpets for all your professional carpet cleaning needs, not only are they local and competitively priced they are extremely efficient, all staff are police checked and very knowledgeable about the products that they use !! All work is also certificated for your peace of mind.
Benefits To Your Nursery
Here at Spring Clean Homes we offer professional carpet cleaning services to compliment your existing cleaning schedules and make for a cleaner safer environment.
As well as being fully CRB checked, all our work is fully guaranteed and can be carried out to suit your timetable.
Bacteria and allergens thrive in carpets containing urine etc and your children play on these carpets, putting their hands in their mouths. Placing the children at great risk of developing coughs, sneezes and other illnesses.